Instituted on May 25, 2018. 欧盟公民的GDPR数据政策-在澳门新葡新京在线
澳门新葡新京在线 Community College is committed to protecting your private information on the web. 澳门新葡新京在线网站(ae789.1001euros.net) and the My澳门新葡新京在线 mobile app is maintained by the Office of Marketing and 沟通s, 与信息技术办公室合作.
学院可能会自动收集非个人信息, such as IP地址es or your geo-location, to collect statistical information about our website and to better understand our website and mobile app users to improve our own processes and outreach to our prospective and current students and other users.
澳门新葡新京在线 Community College does not sell or share personally identifiable or confidential user information collected on our website with any third party, 除非法律要求.
Data Protection statement for those seeking information and/or applying for admission
This Data Protection Statement (“policy statement”) provides information about why personal information is being requested from you and how it will be used by Massachusetts Bay Community College. This policy statement is provided in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”) issued by the European Union (“EU”) and effective on May 25, 2018. The GDPR protects the personal information of EU citizens and residents and provides a single set of rules for international businesses and organizations, including institutions of higher education, 处理这些数据. The GDPR applies exclusively to the processing of “personal information” that is obtained from you while you are physically located in an EU member state, 不论你的国籍或国籍. The GDPR does not apply to personal information obtained from you when you are located outside of the EU.
- What is “personal information”? “Personal information” means any information which relates to or identifies you as an individual including, 但不限于, name, email, 电话号码, IP地址, photo, 和教育, financial, 有关, 健康数据.
- “处理”个人信息是什么意思? 处理是指对个人信息进行的任何操作, 比如收集, destroying, recording, organizing, storing, altering, 或披露.
- 哪些个人信息将被处理? The College will process the information you provide when you request additional information from the College and/or submit your admission application together with the supporting documents requested to complete your application.
- 处理的目的和法律依据是什么? The College will process your personal information for the purposes of identifying you, processing your request for information or application for admission, verifying the information provided, reaching an admission decision, 并传达结果和/或其他反馈. The College may also process your information for the following statutory obligations, 合约需要及/或公共利益目的:
- To confirm immigration status;
- To provide information as required by applicable law; and
- For research and statistical purposes, but only in a non-identifiable, aggregate format.
- Who will process my personal information? For the purposes stated above, during the admission process your personal information will be processed by and shared with the following:
- International Studies Office;
- Governmental bodies when required by law;
- State authorities in order to perform one or more statutory duties; and
- Third-parties providing specific services to, or on behalf of, the College.
- 如果我被录取，我的个人信息将如何使用? Once you are accepted and begin attending the College your personal information is no longer covered by the GDPR. As a student at the College, your personal information shall be processed in accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (“FERPA”), a U.S. 联邦法律. 要了解您在FERPA下的权利，请访问 http://ae789.1001euros.net/ferpa. If your acceptance to the College is for an on-line course or program only, and you remain in an EU member state while participating in the course or program, the GDPR shall continue to apply to the processing of your personal information.
- How can I access my personal information? You have the right to access the personal information that is held about you by the College. You also have the right to ask the College to correct any inaccurate personal information it holds about you. In order to access your personal information, please contact the Office of the Registrar — http://ae789.1001euros.net/registrar.
- How long is my personal information kept? The College shall retain and store personal information in accordance with applicable U.S. 州和联邦法律. 如果你被录取了, your personal information will be kept as part of your student record for the duration of your studies and, 在适用情况下, a prescribed period of time thereafter. 如果你失败了, your information will be normally kept for at least 2 years after the completion of the application process.
- Whom can I contact if I have any questions? 如对本政策声明有任何疑问, the College’s compliance with the GDPR, 或处理您的个人信息, please contact the Office of the Registrar of Massachusetts Bay Community College:
- How do I report a complaint? 如果你对你的信息被处理的方式不满意, 或附上学院的回复, it is recommended that you contact:
Massachusetts Bay Community College
韦尔斯利山, MA 02481
如需进一步协助. 如果学校没有充分解决你的问题, you also have a right to file a complaint with the Massachusetts Department of Higher Education at:
- 政策声明更新? 本政策声明于2018年5月18日发布. 如有必要，将至少每年对其进行审查. Any changes to the policy will be posted here on the 澳门新葡新京在线 Community College website.